Sound Ideas Overview:
Sound Ideas is a creative agency specializing in design, marketing strategy, branding, 3D illustration and animation, video production, and large-scale meeting planning. Our clients primarily include Medical Device and Orthopaedics companies. We also serve global agencies and regional clients.
As graphic designer, you will design, develop, and produce visual media for corporate, marketing, sales, advertising, public relations, and instructional uses. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced creative and account professionals. We have a very relaxed environment and appreciate personal experience and practical wisdom. Your thoughts and ideas will always be valued and brought into consideration. Because we have a large variety of specialties and a small staff, this position will have a component of flexibility to fill in other areas where assistance may be needed. This includes video shoots in addition to large meeting production with possible travel.
• Bachelor’s level degree in graphic design
• Preferred 2-3 years professional experience
• Adobe Suite experience. (Premier and After Effects are a huge bonus)
• High degree of creativity, problem solving and latitude is expected
• Ability to work independently in a team environment
• Creates and executes design concepts and develops artwork (graphic images, illustrations) for a variety of materials, including ads, direct mail, Web sites, brochures, publications and other collateral.
• Consults with Creative Director to evaluate individual project needs,
• Contributes to overall branding efforts by assisting with execution, timing, and follow-up of marketing and communication strategies.
• Participates in planning, creating, and implementing various communication projects as requested by the Creative Director.
• Stays current on advances and trends in the fields of graphic design production and marketing
For immediate consideration, please send resume along with your portfolio to – firstname.lastname@example.org