Videographer & Motion Graphics Editor
Sound Ideas Overview:
Sound Ideas is a creative agency, located in Columbia City, Indiana, that understands and meets our clients’ challenges. Our team specializes in design, marketing strategy, branding, 3D illustration and animation, video production, large-scale meeting planning and more. Our focus markets are Medical Device and Orthopaedics companies. We also serve global agencies and regional manufacturers.
The Videographer & Motion Graphics Editor will work to create high-end video content. He or she will have the opportunity to incorporate current and emerging technologies into their creative work. They must have proficiency in shooting, lighting, and audio; and also in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
The ideal candidate must be able to make decisions on their feet; translate key messages into video; handle multiple assignments while maintaining budgets and on-time delivery; and be willing to work flexible hours with occasional travel. Working well with the team and our clients is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production
- Preferred 1-2 years professional video experience
- Light, shoot and edit video as well as create motion graphics for multiple delivery formats
- Proficiency working with: Mac, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- High degree of creativity, problem solving and latitude is expected
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Propose creative treatments for video projects
- Maintain video equipment
- Accurately catalog and file footage for future and archival purposes
- Stay current on advances and trends in the fields of video production and motion graphics; make recommendations for future upgrades and purchases of equipment when necessary
- Travel and Filming: 15% – 25% of total time
For immediate consideration, please send resume along with link to your demo reel to – email@example.com